Sunday, July 10, 2011

1 shirt 3 ways!

Hey guys! So I'm going to be showing you how to wear this shirt from Forever21 three ways. The shirt itself is more of a romantic and girly floral shirt, but I transformed it into 3 different looks!

                                  Wearing your hair in a side braid can change an outfit! It'll give it a more girly vibe. :)


As you can see, just adding a thick brown woven belt makes this outfit more bohemian. With the side braid and a cute flower necklace, you can totally change the style of this shirt!

                 Add a sweater in a color that will  compliment the shirt, like white. :)
              If you want to show off the shirt more, leave it unbuttoned.

Take away the sweater if it's a little warmer out, like below. Notice how just adding a sweater can make this shirt perfect for cooler months.


 Practically any brown boots would look super great with this shirt. I'm wearing some knee high, wedge, light brown boots that I love!


For days when the weather's just perfect, Not too hot or cold!



           Wearing light wash jeans give this outfit a more casual and boho look. Wood bangles are great bracelets to add to a boho outfit with lots of brown in it. They finish the outfit!

                              
                   Here is a close up of a crocheted shrug. Crochet is a big trend right now, and will continue into the fall!                              




I hope this post helps you guys create lots of great outfits! :) If you want me to see your outfit, just let me know your blog link and i'll make sure to see it. Please tell me what you thought of this post in a comment! Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thats a really cute shirt. I'm going shopping tomorrow so that just gave ne an idea on what to buy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cailey this is ruthie. im just checking out ur blog for the first time! it looks great! nice advice and keep up the great fashion! hope 2 c u this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling! I love these kind of posts, they always remind me that I need to try and be more versatile with my own wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete