Tuesday, July 5, 2011

 Hey guys! For those of us that live in the US, we just celebrated the 4th of July. I thought I would share with you how my night went....

  We decided to go to our country club to watch the fireworks! We were going to go for a swim before they started. I wore a super cute red ruffle shirt, that I got from Wet Seal. I paired it with some denim shorts from Target, and some strappy sandals from Rue 21. :)


                                  

                                      For my shoes, I wore some multi-colored strappy sandals.


                 And for my jewelry, I'm just wearing some simple beaded bracelets and my Pandora bracelet.

  The night didn't go as planned though... It started to thunder, so the pool was closed! We still had a few hours untill the fireworks started! 

   Since we couldn't swim, we just wandered around inside for a LONG time. Yeah, it was kind of boring! Finally the storm cleared up, and we got to go swimming. Look at the view we had!!
 Finally, it got late and there was such a pretty sunset! We got to watch the fireworks and the night worked out great! What did you guys do for you're 4th of July? I'd love to hear your stories, so just leave me a comment below! Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow! love that top! I don't have a Rue 21 in my area, sounds like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Rue21 is very similar to Forever21. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cailey!
    It's me your friend Emily, I LOVE your website!! It's SO awesome! Great name too!

    LOVE IT! Congrats!

    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete